The latest issue of our Women’s Health Update is out, with articles on some current women’s health topics in Aotearoa New Zealand.This issue includes:
- HPV primary cervical screening: What’s the hurry? – Considering the evidence around the National Screening Unit’s proposed changes to Aotearoa’s cervical screening programme.
- Big Latch On 2016 – Save the date for this year’s event to celebrate and promote breastfeeding on the 5th and 6th of August.
- Babies are Born to Breastfeed: Breastfeeding Support at Waitangi Day Celebrations – WHA delivered breastfeeding support at this year’s Waitangi Day celebrations.
- Body Shaming’s Harmful Impact on Women’s Health – How body shaming can lead to depression, anxiety, avoiding medical care, decreased activity and disordered eating.
- Taking Action on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) – the need for women-centred health promotion to address FASD in Aotearoa.
Download: WHU Autumn 2016References: References for Autumn 2016 Women’s Health Update, Vol. 20 No. 1