Well Women Empowered in a Healthy World
The mission of Women’s Health Action is:
- To ensure consumer voices in health care: supporting NGOs including WHA to represent a consumer voice in the provision of health services and policy.
- To stimulate debate and strengthen the ability of the consumers, public health and NGO communities to contribute to the wellbeing of all women in Aotearoa/New Zealand
- To provide gender based analysis and advice in research, education and policy to promote women’s health.
- To provide women with information and evidence based resources to enable them and their families and whanau to make informed choices and decisions around health.
- To ensure the viability and increase the capacity of WHA in order to realise our vision.