Organisation: Women’s Health Action
Reporting To: Acting Director
For immediate start -Fixed term contract – 200 hours ending 30th June 2018
Hourly rate or fixed amount negotiable
About Women’s Health Action
Women’s Health Action (WHA) is a feminist social change organisation, working to improve the health and wellbeing of women, their families and whānau, and communities. WHA has a health promotion and disease-prevention focus, with special interests in breastfeeding, sexual and reproductive justice, and screening.
Purpose of the Role:
Women’s Health Action is looking for an enthusiastic and organised person to help update and streamline our foundational and operational documents. The ideal person will be an efficient experienced writer with a solid understanding of NGO and/or Not-for-Profit operation. This is a fixed term contract ending on the 30th of June offering approximately 200 hours which can be worked flexibly.
This role will entail:
- Developing, reviewing, updating and editing foundation documents: Including but not limited to:
- Policy and procedures manual
- Quality plans
- Strategic guides
- Staff and board Induction and orientation packs
- Identify, develop or update templates including:
- Professional development plans
- Workforce Development plan
- Organisational risk register
- Other templates as identified
Applications close 19th April.
Interested applicants should submit a CV, examples of relevant written works and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact Isis McKay on 021442450 or email@example.com