Women’s Health Action, in association with the Cartwright Collective and the Auckland Women’s Health Council is holding a forum on Friday, August 5th called ‘The Control of Cervical Cancer in New Zealand: Achievements and Future Prospects’ at the Potters Park Events Centre in Balmoral, Auckland.The forum will:
- Bring together health practitioners, health consumers and policy makers
- Review the impact of screening in the control of cervical cancer
- Review the emerging issues in HPV immunisation in the control of cervical cancer
- Explore the implications of moving to HPV testing as the primary screening modality to control cervical cancer
- Share knowledge and foster debate.
More information on the flyer Cartwright 2016Or see the programme for the day: Cartwright 2016 ProgrammeTickets can be booked online here, alternatively tickets can be booked through Women’s Health Action on 09 520 5295 or email@example.com.