Women’s Health Action has released its latest annual report for the period 1 April to 30 June 2014.There were a number of highlights this period, including
- The redevelopment of the Women’s Health Action brand and website
- Publishing ‘A Case for a National Women’s Health Strategy in Aotearoa New Zealand’
- The Body Image programme
- Another successful Big Latch On
- Partnering with the sexual violence sector to deliver the Cartwright Seminar
- Women’s Health Action’s involvement in consumer representation
Read the full annual report here.