Kia Wana Breastfeeding
Kia Wana Breastfeeding offers free breastfeeding support before or after pēpi is born for anyone in the Lakes DHB area (Rotorua, Taupo, Turangi and surrounding areas). Our staff are qualified lactation consultants (IBCLCs).
What do we provide?
• Antenatal consultations
• Breastfeeding support for complex cases
• Home visits
• Weekly clinics in Rotorua, Taupo and Turangi
• Telehealth (phone and video consultations)
• Resources – we aim to provide any equipment you need to continue breastfeeding
• Other services – we can connect you with other services
Type of Support
Community Breastfeeding Service
Phone: 0800 525 372
Address: Children's Health Hub 1127 Haupapa St, Rotorua, 3010, NZDirections
Preferred Contact Method: Phone Number